Your Eyewear Options...
- Our knowledgeable, well-trained opticians help educate our patients in making the best investment for their eyes and vision. They are enthusiastic about helping our patients see and look their best
- All eye wear dispensed by Auburn Eye Care Associates Optometry are set to maximize the visual potential for each patient
- Close attention is given to each patients’ visual needs. Glasses should be both comfortable on your face, and also visually comfortable too. We do this by taking careful measurements, and providing appropriate frame adjustments.
- Close attention is given to each visual needs, measurements, fit, comfort, appearance, appropriateness, and desire
- Our offices continually evaluate all frame styles and strive to keep up with the latest and newest technology. New frames in our offices arrive weekly and our inventory is continually replenished with the most current frame styles.
We require Frame Styling Appointments to ensure all patients receive the appropriate attention and have ample time to make their selections.
Customize your eyewear
- Custom spectacle lenses to suit all aspects of your needs from basic to advanced
- Over 800 high quality frames on display-- everything from inexpensive glasses to top designer
We carry an outstanding assortment of frames including such well-known brands as:
All high-performance upgrades are readily available
- Materials for polarized, Transitions, Trivex / hi-index lens
- Free-form progressives addition lenses , the latest technology from Shamir, Hoya, Unity, Zeiss, and Varilux
- Anti-glare technology, blue light technology, scratch-resistant coatings, etc
Specific occupational or recreational needs
- Specialized tints for hunters and sportsmen
- Protective eyewear for those involved with sports, construction, manufacturing, etc
- Sports vision eyewear from sun glasses to ski goggles to specialty sport-specific contacts and glasses
- Sunglasses are not only fashionable but they are also a necessary tool for protecting eye health
- Lifelong exposures to solar Ultra Violet (UV) rays accelerate development of cataracts and is linked to other eye conditions
- Only the highest quality material and digital lens designs to maximize your vision
- Manufacturers release dozens of new styles and materials yearly
- Our frame stylists stay current on cutting edge options to assist your choices in meeting your specific needs
- No two people work the same way due to the wide array of reading and work styles
- Therefore, we match the right lens for you based on your needs
- Our goal is to inform each patient of all your options, while weighing the advantages vs. disadvantages for each choice